What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing where a company will reward one or more other businesses (affiliates) for each customer, visitor or purchase that happens as a result of the affiliates own efforts. In affiliate marketing, there are essentially three key players
- The Advertiser – the company who wishes to advertise their products or services.
- The publisher / affiliate – the individual or company that promotes the products or services of the advertiser.
- The consumer – the one who actually sees the ad and decides where or not to click / buy.
Affiliate marketing can be a very powerful way of marketing your product through other trusted and relevant networks.
- Are you looking for a sure fast way to sell your product?
- Do you want to gain more brand awareness with relevant consumers in your industry?
- Are you looking to target a specific niche with your product or service?
How we do it?
- Help you connect – We help you connect with global affiliate networks and build partnerships that lead to success.
- Reach new audiences – We engage you with shoppers from all around the globe by connecting you with reputable successful publishers that suit your brand or service.
- Tailor your marketing plan – We start with you and gain a deep understanding into your target customer. From here, we can choose the best publishers to reach your target consumers anywhere in the world.
One Egg are experts in their field!
I’ve had the chance to work with One Egg for over 2 years and can highly recommend them. They are very knowledgeable about both theory and practice of all sorts of search marketing. They have helped us with AdWords management of a large account as well as advertising on Facebook, Twitter, AdRoll and SEO. One Egg are experts in their field and have a great and approachable way of working. Thank you!
– A Weyher, LegalVision
Why Choose Us?
We understand your product or service
No bull approach
Case Study: LegalVision
Case Study: Peerform
If you’re ready to take your online marketing to the next level then we’d love to have a coffee!
Get A Coffee