The Digital Account Manager role is primarily responsible for delivering total client satisfaction by ensuring great service and delivery of our search, social and content offerings. You will be managing a diverse portfolio of clients that include blue-chip brands in Australia & US, building positive and professional senior client relationships and managing a client service team..
Key aspects of the role include:
- Providing excellent communication, project management and actionable strategies and ideas for a select group of clients across a range of industries.
- Project managing multiple campaigns designed to generate results for our clients. We work in a range of areas including Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Display Advertising, EDMs and Marketing Automation.
- Working with our production and creative teams to ensure we provide an unbeatable experience and fantastic results to our clients.
- Involvement in client workshops, daily communication, strategy sessions, presentations and additional client interactions.
- A commitment to continued training and development in all things digital!
You will work closely with our executive, strategy, technical and account management teams to generate compelling ideas for our client campaigns. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
The ideal Account Manager is an outstanding communicator with a track record of excellent client service and strategic leadership. You take pride in the work you deliver to your team, your clients and your partners. You will value working in a team and demonstrate an acute understanding of people and resource management. Your experience will include but not be limited to:Your experience will include but not be limited to:
- 2+ years of working with clients
- Advanced understanding of digital media principles, specifically related to Paid Media, Websites and Search Engines, and Social Media
- Advanced project management skills, beyond task management and demonstrated ability to manage resource, process, project scope and multiple stakeholders
- Agency side experience preferred but not required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good level of knowledge of digital concepts and products; Google Ads, Paid Social, Email Marketing etc
- A degree (or equivalent qualification)
Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org