The importance of a checkup
Design your website in a way that search engines love!
A thorough deep dive
A technical SEO audit is a full 360-degree checkup that will identify crucial areas for opportunities that, once deployed, will have you outranking your competitors. An SEO audit covers all the essential aspects of website architecture and content including:
- Broken links: we identify any old/broken links which are affecting your SEO score.
- The quality of content. We analyse your blogs and overall content to ensure it's original, structured well, of high-quality and engaging.
- Keyword usage. We look at your keyword density across content on your site to make sure that you're using important keywords often (but not too much).
- Page duplication. We make sure you haven't duplicated any page content which would negatively affect your SEO.
- Architecture. We go through your entire site to make sure that you've built it in a hierarchical nature with a clear directory and a sitemap that search engines love.
- Page speed. You'd be surprised how quickly you lose potential customers if they have to wait for a page to load. Fast page load speeds also improve your SEO!
Case Study: One Investment Group
Case Study: Kooee Snacks
Why OneEgg for technical SEO audits?
Gain a solid understanding of SEO
If you’re ready to take your online marketing to the next level then we’d love to have a coffee!
Get A Coffee