A fundamental starting point of any successful digital marketing campaign is an understanding of how your current on-site technical SEO is performing. A thorough SEO audit provides you with in-depth knowledge of how your site compares to your competitors and identify improvement strategies to ensure you're getting the best possible Google ranking and attracting as many potential customers as possible.
SEO or search engine optimisation is about ensuring that you've designed, built and curated all elements or your website in a way that search engines, like Google, love. SEO is Google's language of relevancy and a good SEO strategy means that search engines will rank your site highly, putting in front of millions of potential customers.
A technical SEO audit is a full 360-degree checkup that will identify crucial areas for opportunities that, once deployed, will have you outranking your competitors. An SEO audit covers all the essential aspects of website architecture and content including:
• Broken links: we identify any old/broken links which are affecting your SEO score.
• The quality of content. We analyse your blogs and overall content to ensure it's original, structured well, of high-quality and engaging.
• Keyword usage. We look at your keyword density across content on your site to make sure that you're using important keywords often (but not too much).
• Page duplication. We make sure you haven't duplicated any page content which would negatively affect your SEO.
• Architecture. We go through your entire site to make sure that you've built it in a hierarchical nature with a clear directory and a sitemap that search engines love.
• Page speed. You'd be surprised how quickly you lose potential customers if they have to wait for a page to load. Fast page load speeds also improve your SEO!
The above is by no means a complete list. At OneEgg, we live and breathe SEO and Google ranking and know how to spot critical issues. We then provide simple, tactical recommendations that yield significant improvements that will increase traffic.
We have an understanding of the entire digital marketing suite which allows us to conduct SEO audits like no one else, with a complete respect of the big picture and digital landscape.
We take the time to understand your brand, your marketing goals and your existing challenges. Our approach is collaborative, allowing you to learn along the way and become a better digital marketer.
You’ll learn crucial skills in best-practice SEO and be able to make future recommendations in regard to your site architecture and content based on your experience in working with OneEgg and partnering with our in-depth knowledge, creativity and expertise.
Call us on 1300 490 147 or fill the form below.